- Stony Medical Centre will strive to provide a high quality General Practitioner service to the patients of our practice.
- The patients of Stony Medical Centre will have a registered doctor and through this we aim to provide a high quality service based around an old fashioned approach valuing continuity of care.
- We have local knowledge and are committed to provide a locally delivered service in a safe and holistic environment.
- Stony Medical Centre will work hard to protect the rights of our patients to receive a high quality service that is available to all. In this financially compromised climate we will work hard to maintain the ability for all to receive GP care by developing other services that will allow us to support GP services for our patients.
- We intend to work to ensure we reside in a building fit for purpose, that meets the needs of the community, the patients and our staff. Our future premises should provide Stony Medical Centre with the potential to deliver new services that will support our desire to provide high quality general practitioner services to all.
- We will continue to work with training organisations to remain a centre of excellence for the doctors of the future.
- We will respect all our patients irrespective of age, ability/disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, treating them with courtesy and professionalism at all times and we expect and trust that our patients will return this courtesy to all staff and other users of the building.